Technology in the Classroom
Our vision is to see Minnehaha Academy students and teachers as Christian leaders who use technology effectively to learn, research, collaborate, problem-solve, analyze, and communicate with people within the Minnehaha community and around the world.
Our goal is to integrate the use of technology and library/media tools into the curriculum to enhance student learning and to provide teachers with creative, relevant methods and content for teaching, motivating and evaluating students.
We encourage students to bring their own laptop or iPad as their personal learning tool. Minnehaha provides the following:
- Wireless Internet access with high-level security and constant filtering at each campus.
- All teachers have desktop or laptop computers in their classrooms.
- Apple MacBook laptop computers in carts are available for many classes.
- Five dedicated student computer labs, equipped with Apple Mac desktop computers.
- Free laser-printing is available at all campuses.
- Interactive white boards and projection systems.
- Student response systems (Promethean ActiVotes).
- Apple iPad tablets being integrated PreK-12 grades.